The Merchant Hotel has launched one of their most lavish competitions to celebrate the hotel’s 10th anniversary: 10 complimentary years of luxury, worth £10,000. Lucky mum-to-be, Keri Ferrell, was picked from the thousands who entered the ‘Decade of Decadence’ competition.
For the next 10 years, Keri will be treated to 10 individual overnight stays in Belfast’s only 5-Star hotel, complete with the best of the hotel’s cocktails, champagne, and spa treatments, right up until 2025.
Keri Farrell, a 36 year old from Warrenpoint, is expecting her first child in September, saying “it’s a dream come true.” She hopes to celebrate with her husband on his 40th birthday, and enjoy a few magical Christmas breaks in the hotel.
Keri will spend the next 10 years enjoying a 5-Star dining experience in The Great Room Restaurant, the finest mixes in The Cocktail Bar, a taste of the award-winning spa and treatment facilities, along with a healthy serving of the best champagne the hotel has to offer. We hope she makes the most of the next 10 years!
Each overnight stay, in one of five Victorian suites, will be accompanied by:
· A bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne in room on arrival.
· The Great Room Restaurant tasting menu with matched wines.
· A cocktail in The Merchant’s world famous cocktail bar.
· Breakfast in The Great Room Restaurant.
· A Spa Taster Session which includes a 25-minute treatment
· Champagne Afternoon Tea for two in The Great Room Restaurant