Our new favourite motivational blogger to help instil our self confidence has come from this self confessed ‘busy mum of two on the run. Farmers wife & book keeper.’
Inspirational Angie, mum and owner of site amcleanfitness.com blogs about: ‘Trying to incorporate fitness & clean eating into our lifestyle & is here to help you do the same!’
Fast approaching 30,000 followers on Facebook, Angie recently quoted Austin Blood‘s 10 Facts That Every Woman Should Know alongside this image of our favourite girl crush Amy Schumer. Who looks, just like we do. We hope it brightens up your day as much as it did ours.
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you’re beautiful, believe them. They aren’t lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don’t look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It’s okay to not love every part of your body….but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You’re a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.