With a body like Gisele Bündchen’s, it’s obvious that a healthy diet, exercise, and good genes are at work. And while it’s no secret that the supermodel works out quite a bit (not only is she the face of Under Armour, but her Instagram feed is filled with photos and videos of her sweating it out) her eating choices have remained a mystery—until now.

Gisele and husband Tom Brady’s personal chef, Allen Campbell, recently sat down with boston.com to talk about what the couple and their family eats and doesn’t eat in a typical day, and let’s just say if you want to follow their meal plan, you can say goodbye to pizza, pasta, cheeseburgers, and lots of other indulgences.

The Secret To Gisele's Model Figure Is Even Stricter Than We Could Have Imagined...

To start, most of their diet consists of vegetables and whole grains:

“80 percent of what they eat is vegetables,” Campbell says. “I buy the freshest vegetables. If it’s not organic, I don’t use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook salmon.”

And while that on its own seems restricting enough, there’s also a long list of things the Bündchen-Bradys don’t eat. “No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG. I’ll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil.” Also restricted are iodized salt (Campbell only uses Himalayan pink salt), nightshades like tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants, along with coffee, caffeine, fungus, and dairy.

Facebook Comments

Leave a Reply