The trailer for the fourth series of popular comedy-drama Fresh Meat has finally emerged – and it looks even better than ever. And we did not even think that was possible.
Starring one of our fave comedians Jack Whitehall – as well as Joe Thomas of The Inbetweeners, the fourth season is kicking off this this week on 22 February at 10pm on Channel 4.
With the sad, sad announcement that this six-episode series will be the last (sob), we thought we’d count down the top seven funniest moments. Check it out below and make sure you tell us – what’s your favourite moment?!
Now let’s us pray there’ll be a movie when this series ends…
1. JP Survives Like A Legend
2. ‘I’ll Probably End Up Being Prime Minister Some Day’
3. The Affair Exposed. Is Even More Awkward Than You’d Think.
4. Vod. Just Being Vod.
5. When Kingsley Went All Hipster For That Series
6. When Vod’s Mum Came – And It All Escalated Quickly.
7. The Morning After The Night Before.
8. Howard Shows Us How To Win At Buffets
9. Drinking Games…